الثيرموليغو, الثيرموليغو, طوب الثيرموليغو, طوب الثيرموليغو, طوب الثيرمو ليغو, طوب الثيرمو ليغو, طوب الثيرمو ليغو الاردن, طوب الثيرمو ليغو البناء الاخضر,
“Thermolego” bricks is the new, fast construction form with low final costs, and it consists of high-strength concrete blocks with protruding circular holes on its upper surface.. It extends to the lower layer to form (male and female) .. The presence of such geometry provides a clear fixation for this product during construction work. The laying of the elements is carried out with the help of a mortar of the same brick materials. Oligo bricks are an innovative building material and are an improved version of the self-contained insulating concrete bricks. It is used for the rapid construction of various buildings. Currently, Lego bricks are considered as the material of the new generation, in terms of efficiency and ease of use due to the quality of the material and ease of installation, as well as favorable prices, practicality and impeccable aesthetic appearance. However, the main difference is not the composition but the geometry of the elements. Formed by holes and profiles along its edges, masonry with such bricks, the holes are aligned, forming a channel through the entire structure, and the spike enters the groove, which allows the elements to be evenly aligned. Masonry is carried out automatically, even without excessive control, vertically and strictly, and the bricks do not have the possibility of displacement relative to each other.A according to the “tongue and groove” scheme. Lego brick is an advanced building block, with which you can build a variety of constructions quickly and efficiently. Because of its ease, simplicity and unique properties.
Thermoligo brick mixture consists of high quality materials (silica - ammonia silicate, manganese oxide, zeolite, kaolin, Portland cement, pigments, concrete additives to increase hardness and prevent permeability to resist water absorption). Manufacturing under a central pressure of up to 160 bar cm² and using a high-performance German machine, Thermoligo bricks are produced
|Maximum withstand pressure||300 kg/cm²|
|Density||1600-1800 kg³ (depends on the ingredients included in the product)|
Green Building Company
Brick advantages الثيرموليغو
• High thermal insulation (thermal conductivity 0.26M.Hº/W)
• Waterproofing (absorption 0.75-1.5%)
• Soundproof (0.9 DP CM)
• Fire Resistant (12 hours at 1200º)
• Resistant to frost and low temperatures 8 times the regular concrete bricks.
• High breaking strength, 125-300 kg per 1 cm, and according to demand, it is considered a bearing brick, so it is possible to build several floors.
• Low construction costs compared to traditional construction by up to 60% and a speed of completion 3-4 times more than traditional construction.
• Resistant to moisture and mold and does not grow by fungi and insects and repellent to pests and rodents.
• It does not require drilling for electromechanical installations, the holes in the brick have multiple functions, for the extension of electrical wires and also for the extension of horizontal and vertical water pipes.
• Ease of construction, the bricks are installed on each other with upper nails and a lower cavity, with high accuracy, vertically and straight, and the brick measurements are similar and very accurate.
• Smooth surface, and construction with this brick does not require high craftsmanship, high construction speed.
• Aesthetic appearance. Bricks are produced in different colors and smooth surface. Any design imagination can be realized, in terms of the color and shape of the structure. This is evidenced by the brick traces of ancient architecture that have survived to our time. Brick can be safely called a creative building material.
• It does not require plaster or paint, nor does it require construction professionals. The Kaligo children's composition is made.
• Compatible with any finishing materials. Thermolego is a versatile building material that works well when combined with any material, without any mutual influence,
• Low costs in construction. To build 700 bricks, you need a bag of mortar (35 kg), and it does not require periodic maintenance.
• Stability in color and dust does not stick to it due to the reinforcement of bricks with materials with incompatible charges with dust.
• Long-term construction due to the natural materials used and the strength of hydraulic pressure in the manufacture
• Environmentally friendly. No harmful substances are involved in manufacturing and does not require burning during manufacturing. Rather, this product is manufactured with high hydraulic pressure, which does not require burning, the so-called cold welding.
Lego Bricks implementation
Thermo Lego brick is widely used in all areas of residential, industrial, medical construction, farms, chalets, etc., facades of fences, buildings, columns, window decoration, doors and high-end entrances. It can be used for various purposes: gardens or sidewalks. The high strength of Thermo Lego bricks allows the construction of buildings and facilities. Special resistance to earthquakes, landslides, explosion waves and other natural and human threats, and it can be built for several floors or high-rise buildings and building settlements for load-bearing buildings. Depending on the specifications of the mixture.
The first stage
Ground cleaning and construction site preparation
The second stage
Pour the foundation with a layer of concrete (mortar) With the construction of the first layer, the oligo bricks are laid on the cement mortar using a vertical and horizontal slope setting plane. The level of inclination must be checked carefully so that the building can then be built smoothly and in a straight line.
Building the first layer
The LEGO bricks are laid on the cement mortar using a level setting inclined vertically and horizontally. The level of inclination must be checked carefully so that the building can then be built smoothly and in a straight line.
When building a house with Oligo bricks, there is no need for gypsum finishes, the wall can be left as it is because the walls are smooth.. Traditional finishes can also be made with gypsum or any other finishing method such as decorative foam grafting, as desired.