Green Building - Jordan
Beast plaster is a high-quality, insulating exterior plaster that is specially designed to provide strength and adhesion to all concrete walls (regular concrete / light concrete / gypsum / concrete bricks / AAC bricks etc.), it is a unique blend of cement, graded sand and blended polymers to impact on High strength characteristics. Beast plaster consists of natural minerals that have thermal insulation properties and high stress tolerance. It depends on the properties of the volcanic zeolite mineral, which is a natural inorganic mineral from the three-dimensional alkaline-earth mineral group.
External plastering uses
Beast plaster is suitable for plastering all types of normal concrete walls, light cellular concrete and other similar multi-masonry applications as a smooth layer one face or the end face.
Beast plaster can be used in all building and construction works as a preservative layer for concrete.
Green Building Company
Product Pictures For the external plaster
Please choose the product number and inform us about it
Advantages of using Best plaster
- Heat insulationSince the raw material of Beast plaster (Zeolite) is from porous rock that is filled with air gaps, which amount to 50% of the volume, and the size of the voids ranges between 2-7 angstrams, as the square meter contains 1200 meters of channels and air gaps in which the air is trapped, which In turn, it impedes the transfer of heat through it, as static air is one of the most heat-insulating materials, as the thermal conductivity, according to the tests of the Royal Scientific Society, reached 0.270 (watts / m. Channels and gaps closed from the outside while the internal void remains closed.
- Moisture and stain resistant.The chemical properties of Beast plaster, which is represented by surface tension, make the thermoplasty ideal in resisting moisture, as it works unlike other insulators. For the substance, which forms identical homogeneity between its atoms, which in turn prevents the penetration of water to its surface or its penetration, and dispenses with the use of any waterproofing material for different surfaces.
- Resist mold, parasites, germs and bacteria.The nature of the chemical properties of zeolite mineral and the inability to form internal or surface moisture makes the possibility of the formation of parasites, mold and germs not possible.
- sound insulationThe adoption of Beast plaster on the pozzalana mineral, which is characterized by open capillary cells with multiple surfaces with a rough volume of up to 50% of the total volume, which enables it to absorb most of the sound waves falling on it, as it has a very high sound absorption coefficient and according to the American specification ASTM C423
- sound insulationThe physical composition of zeolite mineral (pozzalana) with high hardness (4) and its mechanical properties, which are represented by the bonding factor between the silica particles and the property of not shrinking and falling due to the structural structure of the aluminum and titanium units, hydrophobic, and its combination with silicon shows a high resistance to external mechanical influences such as shocks and vibrations and internal factors of landing and And contraction - expansion and contraction factor (000.1)%.
- Resistance to stress, cracks, cracks, corrosion and high durability The physical composition of zeolite mineral (pozzalana) with high hardness (4) and its mechanical properties, which are represented by the bonding factor between the silica particles and the property of not shrinking and falling due to the structural structure of the aluminum and titanium units, hydrophobic, and its combination with silicon shows a high resistance to external mechanical influences such as shocks and vibrations and internal factors of landing and And contraction - expansion and contraction factor (000.1)%.
- FirefightingThe reasons for the tolerance of Beast plaster is due to high temperatures, as it contains a large proportion of non-combustible scoria, in addition to the volcanic zeolite mineral origin, which makes its resistance to high temperatures ideal, as it is used in many uses for metal smelting furnaces, stoves, boiler rooms and fire-resistant buildings, where the heat resistance has reached According to the examinations of the University of Science and Technology, reference No. (38), it reached 400 degrees Celsius, and according to the American Standard No. ACTM E 119
- Repels dust, dirt and metal pollutants.Since the charge of Beast plaster is negative, it repels dust, dirt and other metal pollutants with a negative charge as well. Beast plaster keeps the buildings in their first condition with the color remaining constant throughout the life of the building because Beast plaster contains titanium oxide..
- Resistant to mold, parasites, germs, salts, sulfates and oxidation.
- Excellent operability to allow for longer periods of operation.
- Economical costs Minimum amount of use, which reduces material costs.
- High bond strength, 10 times that of ordinary plaster.
- Resistant to shrinkage, stretching and slipping.
- Quick setup time.
- Increases the speed of construction, only 24 hours is required before the next stage such as plaster, paint, etc.
- Many colors and you can order any color.
How to Use
The blocks / panels / walls must be free of impurities such as dust or other small particles on the surfaces and the walls must be moistened with pure water, with a temperature of 5-35 degrees Celsius when used.
Mixing thoroughly with the recommended amount of drinking water, using a high-speed or hand mixer, allow the substance to react for 5 minutes before application.
Application Tools and cleaning
Apply Beast plaster on all concrete surfaces as a layer for the final coating with a thickness of 3-5 mm, and the thickness can be increased as needed using traditional plastering tools or plastering machines.
It can be applied directly to bricks or concrete and can be applied as a final face.
Packaging and Storage
Beast plaster is supplied in plastic bags of 25 kg./ 35 kg. Store the product in a clean, dry area protected from direct sunlight and extreme heat and cold. Opened bags should be used first. Unopened bags can be stored for 12 months. Use the oldest material first.
A dry, thin-layer, cement-based plaster product with a fine grain gradient of 25 microns - 1.2 mm, plaster for blocks, cellular / lightweight concrete panels and other concrete surfaces.
Additives are plasticizing agents, adhesion-enhancing agent and water-retaining agents.
The product contains cement, avoid contact with eyes and skin for a long time. For more detailed information, study the relevant Material Safety Data Sheet.
Beast plaster should always be applied according to the method given in this technical data sheet. The Company is not liable for any claim arising from non-performance of the product due to improper procedure or use of the product for a purpose not recommended. Please contact the company's technical team for more details on the application of Beast plaster
The product is not considered dangerous goods during transportation.
Shelf life is 12 months when stored in dry conditions at normal temperature and humidity.