Green Building - Jordan
Beast plaster is a high quality insulating plaster specially designed to provide strength and adhesion to walls constructed by AAC bricks / panels etc. It is a unique blend of cement, graded sand and blended polymers to effect its high strength and water retention properties. Beast plaster consists of natural minerals that have thermal insulation properties and high stress tolerance. It depends on the properties of zeolite of volcanic origin, which is a natural inorganic mineral from the group of three-dimensional alkaline earth minerals, and other basic minerals of watery earth with high porosity, and the vacuum channels in which reach more than 55% with a size between 2-7 angstrams.
External plastering uses
Beast plaster is suitable for plastering all types of normal concrete walls, light cellular concrete and other similar multi-masonry applications as a smooth layer one face or the end face.
Beast plaster can be used in all building and construction works as a preservative layer for concrete.
Green Building Company
Chemical properties and physical
- ion exchange
- The surface tension
- surface porosity
- adsorption and adsorption
Advantages of using Best plaster
- Heat insulationSince the raw material of Beast plaster (Zeolite) is from porous rock that is filled with air gaps, which amount to 50% of the volume, and the size of the voids ranges between 2-7 angstrams, as the square meter contains 1200 meters of channels and air gaps in which the air is trapped, which In turn, it impedes the transfer of heat through it, as static air is one of the most heat insulating materials, as the thermal conductivity, according to the examinations of the Royal Scientific Society, reached 0.270 (watts / m.ᴼ h) (*), and according to the British Standard No. BS EN 1745
- Moisture resistant The chemical properties of Beast plaster, which are - surface tension - surface porosity - adsorption, and with low thermal conductivity, make thermo plaster ideal in resisting moisture as it works unlike other insulators, it attracts oxygen and hydrogen atoms due to the surface tension property on huge areas From its crystalline formation due to the porosity of the surface and it re-releases the oxygen and hydrogen atoms when the medium needs them due to the adsorption property. As for other insulators, they close the surface pores, which leads to the formation of moisture on the outer surfaces.
- sound insulationThe adoption of Beast plaster on the pozzalana mineral, which is characterized by open capillary cells with multiple surfaces with a rough volume of up to 50% of the total volume, which enables it to absorb most of the sound waves falling on it, as it has a very high sound absorption coefficient and according to the American specification ASTM C423
- Resistance to mold, parasites, germs and bacteriaThe nature of the chemical properties of zeolite mineral and the inability to form internal or surface moisture makes the possibility of the formation of parasites, mold and germs not possible.
- sound insulationThe physical composition of zeolite mineral (pozzalana) with high hardness (4) and its mechanical properties, which are represented by the bonding factor between the silica particles and the property of not shrinking and falling due to the structural structure of the aluminum and titanium units, hydrophobic, and its combination with silicon shows a high resistance to external mechanical influences such as shocks and vibrations and internal factors of landing and And contraction - expansion and contraction factor (000.1)%.
- FirefightingThe reasons for the tolerance of Beast plaster is due to high temperatures, as it contains a large proportion of non-combustible scoria, in addition to the volcanic zeolite mineral origin, which makes its resistance to high temperatures ideal, as it is used in many uses for metal smelting furnaces, stoves, boiler rooms and fire-resistant buildings, where the heat resistance has reached According to the examinations of the University of Science and Technology, reference No. (38), it reached 400 degrees Celsius, and according to the American Standard No. ACTM E 119-
- Resistant to mold, parasites, germs, salts, sulfates and oxidation
- Excellent workability to allow for longer working periods
- Economical costs Minimum amount of use, which reduces material costs
- High bond strength, 10 times the normal bleachers
- Shrinkage, stretching and slip resistance
- Increases the speed of construction, only 24 hours is required before the next stage such as plaster, paint, etc
- Quick setup time
- Better self-treatment water retention properties
How to Use
The blocks / panels / walls must be free of impurities such as dust or other small particles on the surfaces and the walls must be moistened with pure water, with a temperature of 5-35 degrees Celsius when used.
Mixing thoroughly with the recommended amount of drinking water, using a high-speed or hand mixer, allow the substance to react for 5 minutes before application.
Application Tools and cleaning
Apply Beast plaster on all concrete surfaces as a layer for the final coating with a thickness of 3-5 mm, and the thickness can be increased as needed using traditional plastering tools or plastering machines.
It can be applied directly to bricks or concrete and can be applied as a final face.
Packaging and Storage
Beast plaster is supplied in plastic bags of 25 kg./ 35 kg. Store the product in a clean, dry area protected from direct sunlight and extreme heat and cold. Opened bags should be used first. Unopened bags can be stored for 12 months. Use the oldest material first.
A dry, thin-layer, cement-based plaster product with a fine grain gradient of 25 microns - 1.2 mm, plaster for blocks, cellular / lightweight concrete panels and other concrete surfaces.
Additives are plasticizing agents, adhesion-enhancing agents and water-retaining agents.
The product contains cement, avoid contact with eyes and skin for a long time. For more detailed information, study the relevant Material Safety Data Sheet.
Beast plaster should always be applied according to the method given in this technical data sheet. The Company is not liable for any claim arising from non-performance of the product due to improper procedure or use of the product for a purpose not recommended. Please contact the company's technical team for more details on the application of Beast plaster
The product is not considered dangerous goods during transportation.
Shelf life is 12 months when stored in dry conditions at normal temperature and humidity.