Feed oils and zeolites
1- Zeolite and zeolite feed - uses
A natural feed additive (100/ free of any unnatural chemicals) which is (zeolite) a mixture of aqueous aluminum silicate hydrates of sodium, calcium and some other mineral salts such as potash, phosphorus, iron and manganese.
Distinguished for fungal toxins and anti-agglomeration.
Natural zeolite raw materials are used globally, on a large scale, and successfully as feed additives to obtain multiple benefits, including:
1) Zeo-Ad prevents the presence of putrefaction, as the substance is used as (TOXIN BINDER), where its granules bind to the effective sites of toxins, thus working to disrupt its toxic function (DEACTVATION)) This is in addition to the fact that the substance is sterile and free from pathogens, and as a medium that is not originally suitable for the growth of fungi or bacteria Which reduces the appearance of rot inside the fodder mentality.
2) The oil increases the rate of food conversion, as it absorbs mycotoxins at the level of the stomach tract, so that the toxins come out with waste, and this leads to preventing fungal poisoning and improving the absorption of nutrients.
3) Increasing production rates through the natural zeolite property by adsorbing positively charged cations and re-supplying them to the surrounding medium in a slow-release manner through the CATION EXCHANGE CAPACITY feature, where the (Zeo-Ad) works to absorb ammonium released from ruminants and poultry and thus works to reduce The loss rates resulting from the volatilization of ammonium and thus the savings in ammonium sources that were originally used in the feed mixture, and then re-provided in a slow release form, which enables the microorganisms in the stomach to benefit from ammonium in the manufacture of cellular protein.
4) Reducing the number of deaths and secondary injuries such as bacterial diseases and ineffectiveness of vaccines.
5) Zeo-Add is also used as an anti-caking agent, where we benefit from this feature in preventing caking of the feed mixture and maintaining the consistency of its texture.
2.5-10 kg/ton of feed is added to the blender with the rest of the food ingredients and mixed well and homogeneously.
The Zeo-Ad product does not affect the nutritional ingredients and does not adsorb any of them, whether vitamins, minerals, anticoccidiosis or antibiotics.
The use of oil in the feed industry, and due to its characteristics of great importance in animal and poultry production, may reach the necessity of considering it as a basic material within the materials that must be available in the feed mainly as a result of its many benefits, which brings abundant goodness to the breeder and the consumer, as these animals play on their surface and then exit It is excreted outside the body of the bird or animal because it is indigestible. This, in addition to reducing the accumulation of sap materials, plays an important role in protecting the animal and poultry production industry from mycotoxins, as it is characterized by its high ability to absorb mycotoxins into the tissues of the body.
Zywad is characterized by special features
1) It increases the capacity of ion exchange, which improves metabolic processes in animals and poultry.
2) It has a high ability to absorb toxic gases and carbon dioxide, as well as prevent the occurrence of pathogens resulting from the deposition of toxins in the body of animals and birds.
3) It binds the feed granules and their cohesion and prevents their agglomeration, which improves the shape of the feed and reduces the loss significantly and increases the palatability of the feed at a small cost compared to other materials for the same purpose.
4) It works to reduce the time of passage of the food item inside the alimentary canal, which exposes the food item to the influence of enzymes for a longer period, and thus the benefit of food increases greatly.
5) Zeo-Ad is also used as a caking anti-caking agent, as we benefit from this property in preventing the agglomeration of the feed mixture and maintaining its homogeneity.
6) Helps rebuild the inner wall of the stomach and intestines and increases the production of antibodies against pathogens.
7) It acts as a natural growth stimulant in the fodder diet, as it increases the animal's appetite and increases the rate of feed conversion.
8) Reduces cases of diarrhea and reduces bad odors, pollution and viscosity. It also works to improve the general condition of animals and birds so that they appear healthy and active. It also reduces the use of antibiotics.
9) Prevents cases of poisoning resulting from feed.
10) It reduces the harmful effects of the high percentage of ammonia in the liquids of the gastrointestinal tract of ruminants resulting from the addition of non-protein nitrogenous substances to ruminant diets. It also works to release ammonia gradually to allow rumen microbes to easily and continuously form protein in the digestive system.